Thursday, April 5, 2007

My First Blog

Okay, I've been threatening to start blogging but I decided to wait until I figured out what blogging was. After attending the Rocky Mountain Chapter's spring SCBWI conference and listening to a wonderful presentation by Olgy Gary, I'm now actually blogging, although I'm still not sure what it is. I'm gearing up for the Pikes Peak Writers conference coming up in a couple of weeks where I'm excited to receive my third Paul Gillette Contest award. I also look forward to reading a few pages from my new middle grade manuscript and pitching to an editor. And I totally look forward to seeing all my writer friends there.

1 comment:

Claudia Mills said...

I love your blog, Ceil. I'm trying to learn how to post a comment now and have had a few failed attempts. But I'll keep trying!
Claudia Mills